The Modules.
Ahh here we are - the end of week1 sem1. (Okay I know there's one more day to go but since I've attended the first lecture of every module already I think I'm qualified to give my 2 cents worth)
Expt biochem's the most interesting so far - the lecturer's great! I just might be singing a different tune when lab starts (12-6pm zzz) but I come out of every lecture happy because I truly feel like I've learnt something new and applicable. Cell biology is... well, the notes are really crappy and the lecturer's nice and all but I don't think he's particularly engaging. Still, cells are interesting. Bioinformatics is a nightmare - I don't know where to begin. Think I better sign up for remedial classes the moment there's information on them. Govt and politics in sg is boring but the lecturer's great too! It should be fine... I hope. My abilities in the humanities have declined. Living with chemistry, like nearly all gems, seem to be a waste of my time. All the same, I cannot drift off during lectures too often - I don't fare very well for modules coded with GEM/GEK.
Sometimes I think I behave like a headless chicken running around. -flapflap-
On the CCA side... I didn't turn up for science cf welcome tea due to various reasons, and the first co sectionals of the semesters have shaped up very badly. I'm a bit worried actually... But that's not for now. cg starts next week! =) And I really ought to take a look at the protein purification textbook I borrowed from the science RBR. Toodles~
Expt biochem's the most interesting so far - the lecturer's great! I just might be singing a different tune when lab starts (12-6pm zzz) but I come out of every lecture happy because I truly feel like I've learnt something new and applicable. Cell biology is... well, the notes are really crappy and the lecturer's nice and all but I don't think he's particularly engaging. Still, cells are interesting. Bioinformatics is a nightmare - I don't know where to begin. Think I better sign up for remedial classes the moment there's information on them. Govt and politics in sg is boring but the lecturer's great too! It should be fine... I hope. My abilities in the humanities have declined. Living with chemistry, like nearly all gems, seem to be a waste of my time. All the same, I cannot drift off during lectures too often - I don't fare very well for modules coded with GEM/GEK.
Sometimes I think I behave like a headless chicken running around. -flapflap-
On the CCA side... I didn't turn up for science cf welcome tea due to various reasons, and the first co sectionals of the semesters have shaped up very badly. I'm a bit worried actually... But that's not for now. cg starts next week! =) And I really ought to take a look at the protein purification textbook I borrowed from the science RBR. Toodles~

<< Home