The Last Train.
Ghostly tales, you say?
Nah.
Man in a red shirt. One moment he was a rock star. Next moment he was a one man choir. After that he became a entourage of back up dancers gyrating away to their own voices. Above all, he was a terrible singer, but a pretty good howler.
After said schizo alighted...
Little kid armed with a handphone. With mp3 function. And a very powerful speaker. Song that isn't even remotely intelligent, in fact, mildly racist. "Apu neneh" x forever, then "roti prata kacang puteh.....", then repeat. Repeat mode. Parents don't care. Sister tells boy to turn down the volume. Boy yells and hits sister.
Earlier in the day:
Boy boards train at Boon Lay with maid. Starts yelling out "BOON LAY BOON LAY" and "MY TREE!!" -jabs window- "MY HOUSE!!" -jabs window- "I THINK I'M AN ALIEN!!" "MY HOUSE" "MY HOUSE" When told to keep quiet "WHY SHOULD I?" Because we don't want to listen to you shouting? And because you really should learn consideration for others?
Nuts on a train.
Nah.
Man in a red shirt. One moment he was a rock star. Next moment he was a one man choir. After that he became a entourage of back up dancers gyrating away to their own voices. Above all, he was a terrible singer, but a pretty good howler.
After said schizo alighted...
Little kid armed with a handphone. With mp3 function. And a very powerful speaker. Song that isn't even remotely intelligent, in fact, mildly racist. "Apu neneh" x forever, then "roti prata kacang puteh.....", then repeat. Repeat mode. Parents don't care. Sister tells boy to turn down the volume. Boy yells and hits sister.
Earlier in the day:
Boy boards train at Boon Lay with maid. Starts yelling out "BOON LAY BOON LAY" and "MY TREE!!" -jabs window- "MY HOUSE!!" -jabs window- "I THINK I'M AN ALIEN!!" "MY HOUSE" "MY HOUSE" When told to keep quiet "WHY SHOULD I?" Because we don't want to listen to you shouting? And because you really should learn consideration for others?
Nuts on a train.

<< Home