the petri dish.

if you think i need a life... you're probably right.

星期五, 八月 10, 2007

ndp 07

Before yesterday, I was lamenting the sad fact about not being able to watch the parade live.

After yesterday, I am thankful I didn't have to sit there and watch all the mass display live and then have to squeeze with everyone else at the mrt station.

The segment by the primary school kids was downright lousy. What were the kids doing? The song sung by Kit Chan was... weak. Both lyrics and melody. Taichi does NOT work for mass displays like that. Mock rescue operations by the divers and all were just plain hilarious. I feel sad for the poor sods who had to run out of vehicles and pose with their guns. What's the red thingy skating around reciting weird lines for? We aren't living in the safari. Salute by the helicopters? HUH?!

Zzz.