the petri dish.

if you think i need a life... you're probably right.

星期三, 八月 08, 2007

The Updated Template.

Ahh as recent visitors can see, I've decided to (finally!) add a little introduction and some links. Whee. Links are incomplete as yet because I got sick of html. Also, I've managed to delete all my NYC pictures off blogger (Go me.) so I'd be spending time re-uploading the entire bunch of them.

Semester starts next week. The days of slacking are numbered. Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child, that is the inheritor of our fear for the end of the glorious days of slacking. (I see sec2 lit left a great impression on me.)

Been shopping a lot. Curb, I must.

AHHHHHH Corrinne May's new album was out August 6th!! Why haven't I seen it ANYWHERE?!

I'm making myself miserable looking at pictures food I ate in Montreal - smoked meat and bagels, for example.