Reporting...
GEK paper makes me very GEK.
This is my weekend of reports man... over Friday-Sunday I created chem lab report and GEK report, and also studied a bit for German and Stats. (Stats test in 8 hrs time and I'm awake. Joy.)
GEK paper was the worst though... it was seriously trying to draw conclusions out of nothing. I think I essentially wrote the entire paper save for the diagrams, which is not really proportionately distributed, is it? Then again, I didn't have a hand in the survey conducting. Still...
Off to sleep.
This is my weekend of reports man... over Friday-Sunday I created chem lab report and GEK report, and also studied a bit for German and Stats. (Stats test in 8 hrs time and I'm awake. Joy.)
GEK paper was the worst though... it was seriously trying to draw conclusions out of nothing. I think I essentially wrote the entire paper save for the diagrams, which is not really proportionately distributed, is it? Then again, I didn't have a hand in the survey conducting. Still...
Off to sleep.

<< Home