the petri dish.

if you think i need a life... you're probably right.

星期三, 十月 11, 2006

Discrete random variables...

This was taken on maf 2005 - when we were all in J2. (And I photoshopped away quite a few pimples on my forehead.)



And then, one year later, at maf2006, we so happened to take a picture together, again. (Without realising it.) (And I photoshopped away pimples on my cheek. When will this end...)



Let's do it again next year! (If I'm still stuck doing life sciences...)

Miss JC days so much... shall post a random picture:

hc dizi at syf 05...


I saw a little boy in ethnic costume the other day and I got reminded of us =)



And since we're on 71, I shall put my favourite picture of the class of all time here =)

Last day of school, J1.

And now we've all, really, gone our separate ways... For many (almost all I would say), it has been a step closer to what we've envisioned ourselves to be. I think I'm the only one who's still seriously lost and really unhappy. Bleh.


------------------

Am quite sad over my german CA results. I think it will pull down my CAP eventually... This is depressing.