Taa daa.
Here's week 4. 2 tests. I'm tired. Must go on.
Gee my blog sounds so exciting these days.
------
I had my first french lesson yesterday at alliance francais. I must say French is a lot harder than German in terms of pronunciation - the words don't give really huge clues for beginners. =( Brighter side is, the expensive textbook and workbook's supposed to last a year's worth of classes. Thing is, a year's worth of classes isn't very cheap either hmm. But that said, I really do hope to speak/write French properly...
Gee my blog sounds so exciting these days.
------
I had my first french lesson yesterday at alliance francais. I must say French is a lot harder than German in terms of pronunciation - the words don't give really huge clues for beginners. =( Brighter side is, the expensive textbook and workbook's supposed to last a year's worth of classes. Thing is, a year's worth of classes isn't very cheap either hmm. But that said, I really do hope to speak/write French properly...

<< Home