=(
Feeling a little blue. My self confidence decided to take a little break and my resilience and trust and hopes for certain things with it too.
Oh well. -brandishes Molecular Cell Biology, 5th Edition- BEGONE, you pesky blues.
-------
and NO, I did NOT go for hc maf. Various reasons. Don't ask me why and if I know what I missed out and blahblahblah - I do not in the least care. And I only owe explanations to people to whom I said I might go. There's always next year. If you went, I hope it was great.
------
Okay I just saw the class blog. Its hilarious. And mind boggling. And I need more words. HAHA.
------
Recently I've taken a liking to sleeveless blouses (hs should rejoice at this point) because somehow, the heat is getting a little too unbearable for me. Hmm.
Oh well. -brandishes Molecular Cell Biology, 5th Edition- BEGONE, you pesky blues.
-------
and NO, I did NOT go for hc maf. Various reasons. Don't ask me why and if I know what I missed out and blahblahblah - I do not in the least care. And I only owe explanations to people to whom I said I might go. There's always next year. If you went, I hope it was great.
------
Okay I just saw the class blog. Its hilarious. And mind boggling. And I need more words. HAHA.
------
Recently I've taken a liking to sleeveless blouses (hs should rejoice at this point) because somehow, the heat is getting a little too unbearable for me. Hmm.

<< Home