Ha.
I think I need:
1. To stop eating so much my fats are bunching over on my abdomen.
2. A better sense of humour
3. A life, perhaps
The first is self explanatory. The other 2... well, if you see a car license plate starting with SCN what will you think of? Just another car plate?
I'd show you what pops to mind when I see it: SCN
My life is so sad, I derive jokes from my notes, and then I laugh at them. And nope, those aren't calculus notes. (Ahh bad joke sorry.) I think my name spelt like this is cool:
glycine - glutamic acid - arginine - alanine - leucine - aspartic acid - isoleucine - asparagine - glutamic acid. And I think pictures of viruses and bacteria are cute.
Help.
1. To stop eating so much my fats are bunching over on my abdomen.
2. A better sense of humour
3. A life, perhaps
The first is self explanatory. The other 2... well, if you see a car license plate starting with SCN what will you think of? Just another car plate?
I'd show you what pops to mind when I see it: SCN
My life is so sad, I derive jokes from my notes, and then I laugh at them. And nope, those aren't calculus notes. (Ahh bad joke sorry.) I think my name spelt like this is cool:
glycine - glutamic acid - arginine - alanine - leucine - aspartic acid - isoleucine - asparagine - glutamic acid. And I think pictures of viruses and bacteria are cute.
Help.

<< Home