The weekend
Well it has been a pretty unproductive weekend in terms of work done. Only managed to do some of the 2104 blasting plus a very unhelpful 2103 webcast (frustration experienced is evinced by the previous post) however, I do feel a lot more rested, perhaps because saturday didn't involve me waking at 7 to get to AF by 9, then going down and spending a good number of hours at cfa. I organised my workspace, read a few magazines and a novel - suite française. And of course, fruitless daydreaming and reminiscing and thinking again. I really need to stop wasting time like this. Granted I waste less and less time each time I do it, but fact remains that I AM wasting time.
Think I'd attempt 2104 webcast later instead of leaving it for tomorrow.
The sep deadline is over and the interviews are in 2 weeks' time. I sure hope I get shortlisted for it.
-------
I added this application on facebook and its... pretty intersting. It shows how all my friends on facebook are connected.

You can see the solid patches of ny people, nyco/hcco people...
Think I'd attempt 2104 webcast later instead of leaving it for tomorrow.
The sep deadline is over and the interviews are in 2 weeks' time. I sure hope I get shortlisted for it.
-------
I added this application on facebook and its... pretty intersting. It shows how all my friends on facebook are connected.

You can see the solid patches of ny people, nyco/hcco people...

<< Home