the petri dish.

if you think i need a life... you're probably right.

星期六, 九月 29, 2007

Arts and Science.

For the nth time since I started undergraduate life, I am thankful that I didn't succumb to doing arts and social sciences. While I am generally interested in most aspects of the arts (can't really say the same for science AHEM math AHEM physics), I really, really HATE writing papers. There's so much to cover, so much to read, so much to CITE. I like constructing an argument, I like finding evidence for it, I just hate the citing part.

Its especially difficult because I generally read and then digest the information and construct it my way, so technically its "my" answer, but but but academically it isn't mine since I read the idea somewhere else so I have to cite it! I don't know, won't I end up citing everything? As though there was no thought process after reading it...

Evidently doing a paper for political science really fried my brain.