Today,
I got my study plans endorsed (yay!),
learnt something about LPP (hmm),
wasted loads of time,
played the dizi for TWO straight hours (WOW!!!),
found my gp essay on waste that mr wong kept (must be my proudest moment in hc -_-" even after ripping it apart he kept it as a good example - but he only gave me 68%, reminds me of how I never left extra space at the side of the paper as instructed so that he won't have space to comment too much, and I never knew I used the school foolscap paper),
and learnt that one of my group members in 2201 lab was actually in the same group as my friend and I for 1103, and his lab partner for 1102. Which means I must have seen him before this semester. But I have no recollection AT ALL. Whoops.
Most importantly of all,
I revised MT for 2103.
No Life... HELP!
----------------
大地回春 by 上海民族乐团。I think they edited the song too, its way too short and fairly similar to h*cco's syf version, which we all know is heavily edited.
Hmm. I may be biased, but I think the juniors did better for syf. Expressions and technical wise at some parts.
[edit]
The person who uploaded the video:
I see. No wonder. HAHA.
learnt something about LPP (hmm),
wasted loads of time,
played the dizi for TWO straight hours (WOW!!!),
found my gp essay on waste that mr wong kept (must be my proudest moment in hc -_-" even after ripping it apart he kept it as a good example - but he only gave me 68%, reminds me of how I never left extra space at the side of the paper as instructed so that he won't have space to comment too much, and I never knew I used the school foolscap paper),
and learnt that one of my group members in 2201 lab was actually in the same group as my friend and I for 1103, and his lab partner for 1102. Which means I must have seen him before this semester. But I have no recollection AT ALL. Whoops.
Most importantly of all,
I revised MT for 2103.
No Life... HELP!
----------------
大地回春 by 上海民族乐团。I think they edited the song too, its way too short and fairly similar to h*cco's syf version, which we all know is heavily edited.
Hmm. I may be biased, but I think the juniors did better for syf. Expressions and technical wise at some parts.
[edit]
The person who uploaded the video:
As the whole video is too long to be uploaded, I trimmed it with reference to how Hwa Chong Instituition (College Section) Chinese Orchestra performed it at the SYF Central Judging 2007. Hope the cuts are acceptable though
I see. No wonder. HAHA.

<< Home