The Sweet Scent of Freedom... ALMOST!
Wikipedia is soooo family friendly.
I searched "non-penetrance" in GENETICS and i got this. Note the number of relevant results: 0, and the number of vaguely X rated results. (Well, to some extent, they educate... -cough-)
Its less than 24 hours to The Final Paper, followed by sweet Freedom. Of course, I guess how sweet its going to be will depend on how much I understand and remember and answer in the paper later...
All this mugging has been doing wonders to my back. I think my back muscles don't exactly relish me mugging - its starting to feel just like the days after the LBP incident.
Its almost time to dig out my To-Do list for the post exams as the numbers left to montreal approach the single digits =)
I searched "non-penetrance" in GENETICS and i got this. Note the number of relevant results: 0, and the number of vaguely X rated results. (Well, to some extent, they educate... -cough-)
Its less than 24 hours to The Final Paper, followed by sweet Freedom. Of course, I guess how sweet its going to be will depend on how much I understand and remember and answer in the paper later...
All this mugging has been doing wonders to my back. I think my back muscles don't exactly relish me mugging - its starting to feel just like the days after the LBP incident.
Its almost time to dig out my To-Do list for the post exams as the numbers left to montreal approach the single digits =)

<< Home