the petri dish.

if you think i need a life... you're probably right.

星期三, 四月 25, 2007

blast from the past: ny co pictures

Because I'm procrastinating like I always do, I thought I might put up some of my favourite images in my ny*co photo album, like I've always wanted to do. All these pictures... were originally taken in the era of film, so in order to upload them without a scanner I had to take pictures of the picture using my digital camera. ahem

ny dizi'01!! (without the sec1s whoops) This was taken outside VCH on the day of the finals heh. 5 sec4s, 4 sec2s. I miss the days of being a junior -sob- Back left to right: jiaxin, qiuchan, kerchoon, qingying
Front left to right: yunsu, karin, me, meixin, jiamin, laoshi. hahahaha


with the little sec1s of 2001 heh. The yellow stain on karin's blouse... is thanks to the little sec1s of 2002 who borrowed this picture of mine FOR A STUPID IT CLASS PROJECT. ahem.
back from left: meixin yunsu me karin
front from left: xiwen yingying sabrina zhixuan



This is the BEST performance I've ever taken part in. I will never forget the sound. I also remember jiamin trying to motivate us by asking us what award are we aiming for (after audi practice) and us sec2s deadpanned "certificate of participation." The expression on her face was priceless. =P



This picture taken in m401 after syf. I still have a copy of this in a photo frame on my table.



This was taken in 2003 when we were celebrating laoshi's birthday.
from back left: zhixuan me yunsu karin junhua jaime caina yinshan yingying xiwen sinyee juliana jinglin xiner
front left: laoshi, meixin, sabrina
How does it feel to know that even the "sec1s" in this picture are already in jc1? 老了...


------
First time I'm doing this:

laiweng: yea, the small intestine is this long. zzz. unless, of course, i memorised the numbers wrongly hehe
lileng: I WISH YOU SIGNED UP TOO =(
damian: yea. zzzzzzzzzz.