Mugging Chronicles #1 The Joys of Mugging Biochemistry.
Mugging for biochemistry is very tiresome. The notes say so little and the textbook says so much, I wonder where to draw the line for knowledge required to tackle the exam. And then, of course there's the difference between the itch to know everything, right down to the mechanism, and the actual limitation of my brain space and time available.
It is with some degree of amusement, frustration and horror that I conclude: I am actually looking forward to next semester, where we will be studying metabolism in greater detail. Great.
------
While on the way home today, I realise life is basically about Sleeping and Snacking. However, to determine whether Life's Good or Really Bad, we have to factor in the 3rd S. If the 3rd S in your life is Studying, then we could say its Sehr Schlecht. If its Slacking, then perhaps life is Sehr Schön.
And why is there so much Shit in life sometimes? Too many (a)SS(e)S...
(And yes, I am fully aware that German Grammar Rules dictate that the first letter of any word should be in capital letters ONLY if its at the start of a sentence, a name, or a noun.)
Perhaps you could declare me insane...
It is with some degree of amusement, frustration and horror that I conclude: I am actually looking forward to next semester, where we will be studying metabolism in greater detail. Great.
------
While on the way home today, I realise life is basically about Sleeping and Snacking. However, to determine whether Life's Good or Really Bad, we have to factor in the 3rd S. If the 3rd S in your life is Studying, then we could say its Sehr Schlecht. If its Slacking, then perhaps life is Sehr Schön.
And why is there so much Shit in life sometimes? Too many (a)SS(e)S...
(And yes, I am fully aware that German Grammar Rules dictate that the first letter of any word should be in capital letters ONLY if its at the start of a sentence, a name, or a noun.)
Perhaps you could declare me insane...

<< Home