A lot of pictures.
On the journey home yesterday I thought that perhaps I should include greater self discipline in my new year resolutions. I haven't done all the things I said I'd do for sem2, such as uh, regular showing up for practices, reading textbooks regularly und so weiter. So maybe I ought to, START doing so.
Right. But before I forget, here are some pictures of some of the better days of 2006 that I was too lazy to put up before the year ended.
First up (a very looong time ago) was gladys' farewell dinner with us co peeps.
Coincidentally, we also ran into piakchu who was on his way to meet some people for dinner before he flew off uk too. -cue its a small world after alllllll-
And then it was s71 halloween party at yisheng's place! yups the prettiest picture of the night (in my humble opinion) has already been uploaded some time back. we love 04s71 wheeeee~
I would dearly love to put a pic of my german1 lecture mates and I doing something really stupid in the middle of lecture but I think at least one of them (who's privacy mad) would kill me. So I guess that will have to wait.
hc130 outing!!! yisheng owed me the pictures from SO damn long ago I've forgotten when exactly was the outing to ms clarity. (his blog says 9 dec)
Our pw colours! I will not forgive ys for taking away my favourite yellow colour (he got it because he says that's his surname and he should have it HMPH) suan's typically pink =P I don't know how swim ended up with orange but I know I got green because that was the only other highlighter colour I had and I refused to get a new one for pw. And of course, there's BLUE for the stuff we agreed on together =)
Of course, what's a hc130 outing without a group shot?
And no outing is complete without sabotage shots like this! We know suan's in the shop too. TOOO BADDDDDD -smirk-
If you were at bugis and saw a bunch of people happily taking pictures at the busy traffic junction, yea, that would be us.
And if we don't have a "where's swim" shot, we can always CREATE one. Moral of the story is, don't stay too far away from the person holding the camera.
Countdown to 2007! We were unexpectedly trigger-unhappy then, so there are only a few shots. Dinner at (New York)^2
Gladys where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
This shot is evil because ys was stuck at the other end of the table. Aww.
Orientation campfire 2007! Yeah.
Those of us who went. Yup we are GREAT GRAND seniors already. My goodness.
Right. But before I forget, here are some pictures of some of the better days of 2006 that I was too lazy to put up before the year ended.
First up (a very looong time ago) was gladys' farewell dinner with us co peeps.
Coincidentally, we also ran into piakchu who was on his way to meet some people for dinner before he flew off uk too. -cue its a small world after alllllll-
And then it was s71 halloween party at yisheng's place! yups the prettiest picture of the night (in my humble opinion) has already been uploaded some time back. we love 04s71 wheeeee~I would dearly love to put a pic of my german1 lecture mates and I doing something really stupid in the middle of lecture but I think at least one of them (who's privacy mad) would kill me. So I guess that will have to wait.
hc130 outing!!! yisheng owed me the pictures from SO damn long ago I've forgotten when exactly was the outing to ms clarity. (his blog says 9 dec)
Our pw colours! I will not forgive ys for taking away my favourite yellow colour (he got it because he says that's his surname and he should have it HMPH) suan's typically pink =P I don't know how swim ended up with orange but I know I got green because that was the only other highlighter colour I had and I refused to get a new one for pw. And of course, there's BLUE for the stuff we agreed on together =)
Of course, what's a hc130 outing without a group shot?
And no outing is complete without sabotage shots like this! We know suan's in the shop too. TOOO BADDDDDD -smirk-
If you were at bugis and saw a bunch of people happily taking pictures at the busy traffic junction, yea, that would be us.
And if we don't have a "where's swim" shot, we can always CREATE one. Moral of the story is, don't stay too far away from the person holding the camera.Countdown to 2007! We were unexpectedly trigger-unhappy then, so there are only a few shots. Dinner at (New York)^2
Orientation campfire 2007! Yeah.

<< Home