the petri dish.

if you think i need a life... you're probably right.

星期三, 一月 17, 2007

Back to school blues

Its only 10.10pm and I'm feeling reaaaaaally drowsy. Maybe I'm not used to actually having to utilise my brain after the one month break. I should be studying now (Yes, there's WORK to be done damnit &^%$#) but all I feel like doing is to get into bed, pull the blanket over me and drift off to Dreamland. Zzz.

In other news, I've finally laid eyes on the (horrific) co uniform. I am still in shock. 4 years in ny*co and 2 years in hc*co were blissfully horror-uniform free. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the co I'm in now. I wonder who designed it. Then again, it could be the perfect excuse to uh, sell tickets to people I know. I could go "Come for the concert and get the chance to photograph me in an attire I would rather NOT get caught dead wearing. You'd never know, you could use that photo to blackmail me if I ever become rich and famous!!" -_-"

Also, I've hit a roadblock for sep applications earlier than I thought. I could save myself the trouble and apply to go in year3. Oh well. I'm off to face the Powers-That-Be wrt the programme tomorrow. I hope things won't be too difficult. -cross fingers-

Pimple update: It isn't getting any better. I NEED A QUICK EFFECTIVE CURE. It's like the new focal point of my face. Now, I'm not excessively vain, but the pimple's really huge (You have to see me to believe it) and it hasn't diminished in size nor colour since the start of the week.

Sidenote: the campfire last week left me wishing that I was j1 all over again =( or just back in hc where the class bench is forever noisy and crowded and gladys snoozes there every morning without fail and hc130 doing stupid stuff ever so often and gag+d talking about the past present and future and alex and his crossing of 2 male plants and gladys' brilliant drawings and our spitting-coffee-on-newspaper scenerios and damian and all his weird impersonations and all the good natured teasing and laughter and stupid alex messing up my hair and all the poking and jabbing and my standard cup of 奶茶 or barley with the toasted bread and rushing tutorials and running to bio lectures so that we won't get chewed up but we still smuggle food in anyway and freezing/sleeping during econs and wondering what kind of memory mr wong actually has and avoiding puddles of water whenever it rained trying not to slip and fall and collecting money from pple -ahem- and ice cream club at island creamery and curry wok and co oh co especially in j1 with all the mad seniors and running into particular seniors all over the school and the wonderful concerts and syf in j2.~~

Actually term isn't all that blue because of the people around. i mean, sure, i'm (still) not in love with what i'm studying, but the people make it better. =)