the petri dish.

if you think i need a life... you're probably right.

星期五, 十二月 14, 2007

nyco dinner

after so many years (okay 4 years after graduation isn't a lot), I am still being hopelessly bullied by my juniors. Especially all together. Its like a positive feedback loop, with zx, cn and jh TOGETHER.

tc hasn't changed. No more happy new year, but still.

Felt quite sad that I don't exactly know the dizi juniors anymore. Well, I know certain things, like the fact that they now all go for private lessons and sat for the graded examinations, and that yzy made them (!!!!!), which is a far far far far far cry from our time. Am quite thankful that the equipment screwed up and they couldn't get to play the 2002 concert recording/video/whatever, because if they did, I'd crawl to the toilet and hide there until a particular screwed up song ends. JUST BURN THAT ENTIRE RECORDING!!!! BURN IT!! RAWR!!!!!!

ahem.

Ms chek was all radiant and happy and bouncing around.

I don't think I'd forget those times when us young and wide-eyed dizi sec1s first joined 大组 later than everyone else in our batch and whenever she noticed us during practices we just wanted to disappear in fear.

Its kind of weird to see cherie as nyco's vp. haha. Like, here's my little cousin! (who tried to trap me in the stupid lift.)