the petri dish.

if you think i need a life... you're probably right.

星期二, 十一月 13, 2007

2103 test

What a disaster. I overheard some people discussing answers immediately after (as a rule I don't do post test discussions after the hc experience - too traumatizing, though I used to be a big fan of it in ny.) and I realised I created my own receptor pathway. That's 4 marks gone (3 if the marker gives me marks for the first part being correct) out of 32.

Not to mention that due to the overwhelming amount of stuff to memorise and the very little time I actually had, I ended up knowing everything and nothing at the same time. Meaning I could answer the gist of every question, but I couldn't supply details required.

The irony is that I had less trouble with the cell proliferation section than the cell signaling and apoptosis section, which is the exact opposite of my confidence level for the said topics.

Now to churn out 2201 report.