the petri dish.

if you think i need a life... you're probably right.

星期四, 六月 21, 2007

A rare update

I am currently back in Montreal. Weather's been worse than Stuttgart's - my chocolates MELTED omg. That's 5kg+++ of liquid around. Room's a lot messier than what I remember, organising it is going to take way too much effort and time which could be better spent taking in the sights of this lovely place. Unfortunately, even though I'm a pretty sloppy and lazy person when it comes to my room, my work area is always neat (Very evident in my lab work, especially), and I absolutely abhore mess at this level. Therefore, much as I want to wander around outside, I can forsee myself trying to make sense of this mess while he's away at class for the next few days. I feel like a housewife -_-"

I typed out a post while on the plane here, but I'm too lazy to transfer it from my laptop (I'm not using mine now, I mean, why switch mine on when there's one laptop in the room that's already on?!) so I guess it'd have to wait!

We'd be off to Quebec City tomorrow!! Now I'm off to fold clothes -_-"""

Also, I've obtained parental approval to drop out of LPP (which currently entails a sgd$3000 penalty due to my immersion in Stuttgart), so I guess I'm going to have a wonderful time pushing my way through the disapproval of the international relations office. woohoo. Hopefully they don't blacklist me for student exchange, because I'd really love to come to -cough- East Canada. Am already looking at modules available in mcgill for mapping, plan to look at concordia's and also visit U of T when we go off to Toronto/Niagara Falls next week!

I'd love to continue with Deutsch, but I cannot afford it pulling my CAP down any further. Results were decent in sem1, disastrous in sem2 even though I got the same numerical grades in both semesters. I can only forsee the letter grade becoming worse if I continue with this, unfortunately. =(