A visit.
Being the usual kaypoh senior I am, I went back to ny on impulse today. The juniors have improved by A LOT =) 2 weeks ago it was between silver and gold (which worried me greatly and made me reconsider my desire to watch them in action because I couldn't bear the thought of having the announcer go ny*co - silver again. Once in a lifetime is enough, thank you very much. Some of us seniors think we'd break down in tears again if we ever have to listen to that.) But now I'm quite pleased to say that its between gold and honours. Whee~~ Go nyco! Make your audience itch to dance in their seats =P And with the marked difference in music came the marked difference in 台风. Of course there's still some things to be improved on, but in general, can't wait for 3rd April. Tis' going to be the best performance. Ever.
And I didn't know jh and tc went back too! lol... tc is still as blur sounding as ever, and jh is still suan-ing me like nobody's business. And we flipped through some old photo albums and to my amusement I saw a few previously-unfamiliar-but-now-familiar faces in what must have been taken in maf 1999...? Like there was this shot of (in a row, if i'm not wrong) sirseng, ls with his -ahem-interesting hairstyle looking straight at the camera with the "what?!" face and hs looking really bored, and another pic which seems to involve z-x playing some game. Might have mentioned this before, but its quite amazing how many pple we actually know when we move over to JC and all the hithero-unknown mass of boys from the other co actually take on different names, looks and personalities. LOL.
And I didn't know jh and tc went back too! lol... tc is still as blur sounding as ever, and jh is still suan-ing me like nobody's business. And we flipped through some old photo albums and to my amusement I saw a few previously-unfamiliar-but-now-familiar faces in what must have been taken in maf 1999...? Like there was this shot of (in a row, if i'm not wrong) sirseng, ls with his -ahem-interesting hairstyle looking straight at the camera with the "what?!" face and hs looking really bored, and another pic which seems to involve z-x playing some game. Might have mentioned this before, but its quite amazing how many pple we actually know when we move over to JC and all the hithero-unknown mass of boys from the other co actually take on different names, looks and personalities. LOL.

<< Home