the petri dish.

if you think i need a life... you're probably right.

星期六, 十二月 23, 2006

back...

from co camp... It really wasn't what I though co camp would be like aka an excuse for intensive practicing, which was what I'm already accustomed to (and what I'd prefer anyway - I've never been a fan of those team-bonding games). 汇报 was quite crappy; it was the slackest one I've ever done, at any rate. I guess the huge difference for this one is the complete lack of pressure to perform well. In sec1 it was to (try to) impress enough to be allowed into 大组, in sec2 and 3, it was to solo properly as an sl. Here... aiya anyhow whack la.


I've been trying to pay off some of my sleep debt in order to starve off what feels like the beginning of a fantastic cold (e.g sore throat, fever...) but somewhere some neighbours aren't making it easy for me, belting out one highly-offtune hokkien song after another in their own little karaoke world. Man, they should be banned.

Christmas is coming, and so's CORS and the 7th Month Bidding Fest. Up to now I have no idea what modules I intend to take next sememster in addition to the 2 major requirements, 1 german and 1 elective. Anyhow whack again, I suppose.

-------

I checked the application tracker page on impulse and its finally updated: not eligible. Expected anyway, after not hearing from them for so long. I'm wondering if I should try again next year and experience all the waiting and heartbreak all over again.

Actually I'm quite surprised that I actually feel mildly sad about seeing the rejection page. Its not as though I didn't expect this outcome - in fact, I was pretty sure about this outcome.

I don't know what's holding back all my unhappiness about various issues because I don't feel as though I particularly care about anything now, or that I feel strongly for anything, but I wonder how I'd cope when the dam gives way.

Maybe I'm just too tired. I'm too tired to cry, I'm too tired to think.