Brain went on leave...
So I'm here.
I think I have an increased tendency to blog during times of stress. -_-"
Das ist nicht gut.
As I was saying, as tomorrow only promises an open book test, my brain went on leave. Although I did try to work for the tests on wednesday (yup, note the pural form) but brain seriously isn't in. Ah well, this just bodes a mad pia-ing session after the paper tomorrow.
So I might just mention that Interaction this year was a SMASHING success. The juniors did a great job, plus I've never seen such a turnout rate in my year as a participant, year as organiser and year as a senior. Until my second year as a senior, that is. It only just underscores the fact that for an event to succeed, there must be good planning AND a good turnout rate. Yup so a great big pat on the back for all the juniors who were at the event =) And I managed to STAY DRY for the entire waterbomb session by prudently disappearing upon seeing some people, like I've always been good at doing. However, I also concluded that there was a key factor in my dry success: piakchu is currently hundreds and hundred of miles away. Bwahaha.
To be a jc student again...
I think I have an increased tendency to blog during times of stress. -_-"
Das ist nicht gut.
As I was saying, as tomorrow only promises an open book test, my brain went on leave. Although I did try to work for the tests on wednesday (yup, note the pural form) but brain seriously isn't in. Ah well, this just bodes a mad pia-ing session after the paper tomorrow.
So I might just mention that Interaction this year was a SMASHING success. The juniors did a great job, plus I've never seen such a turnout rate in my year as a participant, year as organiser and year as a senior. Until my second year as a senior, that is. It only just underscores the fact that for an event to succeed, there must be good planning AND a good turnout rate. Yup so a great big pat on the back for all the juniors who were at the event =) And I managed to STAY DRY for the entire waterbomb session by prudently disappearing upon seeing some people, like I've always been good at doing. However, I also concluded that there was a key factor in my dry success: piakchu is currently hundreds and hundred of miles away. Bwahaha.
To be a jc student again...

<< Home